Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A closing and a change

Hello readership!

As you have most likely noticed these past few weeks i have been keeping up with my posting rather poorly. The reason for these are numerous and mostly personal. Suffice to say, things are rather difficult. Regardless, that should explain that on to the matter at hand. A while back, i was offered by mtgcolorpie to write for his EDH Blog, and i have decided to accept his offer. I feel this decision is in my best interest, and  so i will no longer be posting here. Maybe i will sometime down the line, but not anytime soon. So in the future if your looking for my posts, check 99edh. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, just as I started following it too...glad to see you come on board the 99EDH war wagon, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry derfington, look on the brightside, my blogposts will be more easily accessible to you now. :P

    ReplyDelete